Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Freddy Krueger spotted in Chiba, Japan!

People seem to spot Elvis all over the planet. Well, I've found Freddy!

Back in 1984, the horror series "A Nightmare on Elm Street" was a huge hit. It featured the horribly burned Freddy Krueger. He would appear in your dreams and if he killed you there, you died for real. Well, yesterday I ran into my artist buddy, David, channeling Freddy in his hat and sweater. 9, 10, never sleep again!
Click to enlarge photo

And just for those too young to have seen Freddy on screen, here's the rhyme that went with the movie...Sweet dreams!

One, two; Freddy's coming for you
Three, four; better lock your doors
Five, six; grab a crucifix
Seven, eight; gonna stay up late
Nine, ten; never sleep again

2 comments:

bluebee said...

Hey Mike!
Well, I'm not. Big fan of horror movie like this but my sister is.
So I've seen this once when I was kid as she wanted to watch it.
If I would watch this again, I'd hide in a blanket and just peek, not watch.

Mike said...

Yeah, I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to watching horror movies, too. I always flinch. But I really love a good horror movie from time to time!